Perpay is looking for the next great engineer to join our team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are working to change the consumer-financial landscape through disruptive technology. As we look to build our vision and reimagine financial access, our team needs to optimize the design and implementation of every part of our system. You, like every engineer on the team, would have a substantial say in what we do and how we do it. Can you help us build a beautiful product to scale?
We’re looking for someone with a few years of professional software engineering under their belt, specifically with experience building beautiful, effective user experiences that drive adoption and engagement.
In a typical day, you'll work with our engineering team to design, test, and implement the next evolution of our users' experience. You will also be tasked with building dashboards and data visualizations to monitor mission-critical systems. So, if you’re the kind of person who wants to learn, react and adapt quickly in a dynamic work environment, we should talk.
Working as an engineer at Perpay
- We take care of you financially, of course, including paying your medical, dental, and cell phone plan.
- In the office, we work hard - but there’s no reason that it can’t be comfortable. We work out of a beautiful space in downtown Center City, close to everything.
- Your personal life is important to us too. We want people who are dedicated and work hard, but we aren’t going to burn you out in the process.
- Is this an ideal next gig? Is Perpay the place for you? Great! Tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you’re a good fit. Be sure to include a link to your Github profile if you have one.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You are passionate about what you do and improving the lives of others
- Exposure to web application frameworks, preferably Django and the ability to understand and utilize back-end APIs and models
- You can collaborate with our teams, analyze UX feedback, and translate these ideas into beautifully designed products
- Expertise in web design, automated testing, and browser compatibility